Saturday, September 26, 2015

The kitchen sink.


I am so excited! I bought the kitchen sink for my Custom Camper Van, formerly known as my stealth van.
           


















                                                       

                                               
As one can see my dishes and fry pan will fit nicely when it’s time to do the dishes. And that long neck faucet! It’s to die for!

The plan at the time is to run a pressurized water system similar to what I have in my camper. Just a smaller scale.


As in my camper when I want to use water I turn on the pump and have normal water pressure in a few seconds. when I am finished with the water I turn off the switch.



As old as my camper is, 1998. I don’t let water to stay up to pressure more than necessary to prevent leaks.
Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi;
Thanks for your interest. Please keep your comment's constructive.
This is a long awaited work in progress. With no plans on paper, just idea's faster than I can work them out.